Vastu Hints GUIDE LINES
- More open area in North & East.
- Less open area in South & West
- Level in North & East to be lower
- Levels in South & West to be higher than floor level
- Water body in Northeast
- Kitchen in Southeast
- Bed rooms in West & South
- Master Bed Room in southwest
- Attached toilets in Southeast or Northwest of each room
- Staircase in Southeast or Northwest corner
- A door in Northeast is mandatory
- Another door can come in any other direction but must be in the positive half of that direction.
- Sloped roofs should be towards North or East
- When viewed the weight of the structure should be uniform every where or the West & South portions should be heavy compared to North or East half.